Businesses rely on apps to strengthen internal communications, while opening up new waves of communication with customers. An Accenture Survey demonstrated that customers desire a more personalised retail experience, and they’re more likely to express brand loyalty when they feel a deeper connection to the company. By tailoring your app development to enhance communication, you can create easier dialogues between you and your customers, while strengthening internal communication as well.
With apps that enhance communication with customers, you can build rapport and generate more sales.
1. App development can strengthen social media discourse. Your customers love social media, so it’s important that you do too. With social media apps, you can simplify social media engagement and increase its efficiency by accessing any social media network from your phone. When you’re riding the train to work, standing in line at the coffee shop, or waiting for the next board meeting to start, you can multitask by managing your social media accounts. This will increase your online presence, while saving you time.
2. App development can personalise your company. The key to creating a more personable relationship with customers is by providing open communication and a highly personalised feel. Creating mobile business apps for customers can simplify their shopping experience, provide them with anytime access to your website, and offer them a variety of coupons and incentives to continue their engagement with your company. By offering real-time Q&A’s through the app, you provide open communication for customers, while offering transparency and building a reputation of trust.
3. App development can increase employee collaboration. No two employees are alike, and they each possess strengths and weaknesses that are most effective when applied to collaborative work. Nonetheless, much of the workplace revolves around individual work, resulting in vital skill sets being omitted from certain projects. With knowledge-sharing apps, you can provide employees with a way to share their skills and knowledge with others via a mobile device. This enhances collaboration and innovation, even when group work isn’t possible.
Apps enable skill sharing and encourage group innovation that makes companies thrive.
4. App development can optimise workplace communication. There is a wealth of potential for creating apps that strengthen communication among employees. Chat room apps allow your employees to delve beyond individual messaging by creating entire virtual boardrooms on demand, allowing them exchange information with multiple partners easily without getting up from their desks.
5. App development can enhance communication with remote workers. Remote working is growing in popularity, as it allows businesses to source the best talent, while lowering overhead costs. Nonetheless, it can make training and open communication challenging and inefficient, so businesses may fail to glean the full benefits from their remote workers. App development can fix this problem by offering video conferencing, webinars, and training programs that are accessible from mobile devices, so remote workers can easily access all of the knowledge needed to thrive, while enjoying accessible communication with coworkers and superiors. With the ability to connect through apps, your remote workers won’t seem so remote.
App development can greatly enhance the communication among employees, while creating open dialogues between customers and your brand. With apps that allow employees to share information, knowledge, and skills, while conducting virtual meetings whenever needed, the efficiency and innovation of your business will exponentially improve. Contact us to learn about our app development platform that will help you strengthen the communication abilities of your business.
Simon has worked in the software industry for over 20 years; intent on always producing work of the highest standard and creating software products that genuinely makes things better for people. Simon has previously held positions ranging from Developer, Technical Consultant, Head of Development through to CTO and more recently founder and CEO of several high profile technology companies.